Goal Setting for 2016
As another year dawns it’s an ideal time to reflect on your achievements, celebrate your wins and consider your goals for the coming year and beyond.
Do you feel like you’re always putting things off for another day, or another year? Think about what you want to be doing in 2016? This is a question for you to answer NOW before the close of 2015. One of the distinct gifts of being human is our ability to create our own destiny. Isn’t is surprising then, how many people never accept this gift or just give it away, making someone else responsible for it. Consider where you were and what you have achieved during 2015? Look at what has changed since then. Most likely, a lot.
You cannot get what you want until you can describe what it is. What do you see yourself doing if there were no perceived obstacles in your way? Give yourself the freedom to explore your options and the answers you are seeking will come.
What is it you want?
- Why do you want it?
- By what date?
- What actions do you need to take to get there?
Setting daily, weekly and monthly goals helps keep the momentum going. Persistence and forward movement is what will help you reach your goal. Then acknowledge yourself on discovering you can handle anything that comes your way.
“Life is not a Rehearsal, It’s a Performance”.
No matter what our situation is, we all benefit from support in our lives, and coaching has a role to play in helping you make that difference in your life. Fundamentally, coaching is about supporting you on your journey towards your potential.
“Procrastination is the thief of time” – Edward Young.
- I Encourage you to examine your life and identify any areas that need more balance.
- I Challenge you to decide what you really want from your life.
- I will challenge you to identify what success means to you and discover what you really want from your career and personal life.
- Explore with you how to set better goals and explain how to bring these goals to life so that you truly desire them and are highly motivated to achieve them.
- Work with you to move your thinking away from the obstacles and problems that block you and towards your strengths and the solutions that will help you move on…
- I will examine with you ways of making positive and quick changes in your life to bring out the very best in you in the shortest time possible
- I will plan with you ways to “step outside” your comfort zones.