March is a good time to review how the New Year is going.
We all need a fresh start now and then and the first quarter of a new year is an ideal time to begin. As well as opportunities there will be fear too. With our human nature there will always be fear. We must remember though, that fear causes worry and anxiety. It gradually digs itself in until it paralyses our reasoning and it can kill our initiative. We can tackle this fear, worry and anxiety by choosing this month of March for:
• Another chance to start our lives anew.
• Choosing a clear goal that excites you and stretches you even if it scares you.
• To gain control of your thoughts and become very clear on your desire/goal.
• The opportunity to develop the attitude of how I Can rather than how I Cannot.
• A change in attitude in dealing with Fear and moving past our road blocks.
• To become more confident in our own ability to take responsibility for where we are right now. (Our life’s accumulated experiences have made us Who we are today).
• Focus more on being great rather than feeling not enough.
• Us not to put a “reasonable price tag” on our life. Mediocrity is worse than a pandemic! Let us be allergic to mediocrity!
A Few Queries:
1. Do you wish to leave a tiny dint or a massive impact?
2. Are you happy with just OK?
3. If we become what we should be we can set the world on fire.
4. Let us focus for the coming month/s on being more rather than having more.
Wishing all readers of my blog the best in their personal/work lives for the month of March and the months to follow.
I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel. 087 2532675.
I work with clients in Leitrim, Dublin and Roscommon.